Displacement: 237.3 cu. in.
Horsepower: 135 hp @ 3,800 rpm
Transmission: 3 Speed
Retail Price: $3,495
Wheelbase: 104.3 in.
Overall Length: 183.4 in.
Overall Height: 69.68 in.
Overall Width: 67.7 in.
Net Weight: 4,010 lbs.
- 4-wheel drive wagon version of the FJ40
- Wagon was sold in the U.S. from 1963 to 1967 and was replaced by the FJ55.
- The FJ40 was most popular Land Cruiser model sold from the early 1960s until the introduction of the FJ70 in the mid 1980s.
- The Land Cruiser is the only Toyota model that has been continuously sold in the U.S. since the founding of TMS.
- The FJ Cruiser's styling was inpired by very popular FJ40.