Engine: 4-cyl twin cam
Displacement: 2.0 liters
Horsepower: 115 hp @ 5200 rpm
Transmission: 4-speed auto
Retail Price: $15,708
Wheelbase: 102.4 in.
Overall Length: 182.1 in.
Overall Height: 54.1 in.
Overall Width: 67.4 in.
Curb Weight: 2,811 lbs.
- This vehicle, serial number 1, is the first vehile produced at Toyota Motor Manufacturing, Kentucky in 1988 (TMMK).
- Camry went on sale in North America in 1983.
- In 1986 Consumer Reports gave Camry its first "Best Buy Award"
- Camry exceeded 1 million in sales in 1989.
- A version of the Camry with a Hybrid Synergy Drive became available in 2007.